Inventories & Live Demo Room
In our demonstration room, you can inspect current models of new and or equipment. All of our display machines are under power and sample parts can be set up and run on most models. We want to demonstrate how each and every machine you consider to meet or exceed your most demanding requirements.
We have in house personnel ready to assist in any workholding needs, as well as repair parts. We not only focus on Hardinge collets, but also in Northfield air chucks.
In addition, we have an applications department with over 20+ years of experience to help with support needs. We are fully capable on both Fanuc and Siemens CNC controls.
Field Service Engineers
Our servicemen have over 100 years of combined experience at Iverson & Company and have completed factory training courses and other machine tool related classes. Each service technician began their career in the rebuilding area in order to perfect first their mechanical alignment and measurement skill set, before developing their electronic skills as an Iverson service engineer.
We are well prepared to field service within a 400 mile radius of Chicago.
Iverson & Company also has a rebuilding division called Ternstrom & Company. Ternstrom & Company has internationally recognized expertise in used and rebuilding of Hardinge toolroom lathes including HLV’s, HC’s, and others. As a specialist, some of the items that differentiate us from general rebuilding providers are:
- New spindles and bearings from the factory with certification sheet provided.
- New wear strips on the Hardinge cross slide and new teflon under carriage surface from the factory.
- New tailstock quills and redound bedplate a from the factory.
- New lead screws installed.
- All castings and sheet metal members stripped to bare surfaces, reprimed, sanded and painted with factory spec Sherwin William Polane 7B paint providing like new luster and appearance.
We have a number of outside salesmen representing our 3-state territory for new machine sales and to help solve all your machine tool solution, workholding and inspection. requirements.